Terms & Conditions
UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of our site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by the user or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us and visitor.
Please read this page carefully before exploring our website.
UPHAR Media & Communications (“ UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION” or “The Firm”) maintains this website to provide information to the internet community. Such information may be subject to amendment and updating without notice.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits are arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Access to and use of this information is subject to the following terms and conditions: The sole purpose of this website is to provide information to the reader. It is not intended to form the basis of any investment decision.
- Whilst the information contained within this website is believed to be accurate, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is or will be given by UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or opinions contained herein. Any financial projections given are illustrative only, none of the projections or assumptions should be taken as forecasts or promises on the part of UPHAR Media & Communications. nor should they be taken as implying any indication, assurance or guarantee that those assumptions are correct or exhaustive.
Any personal information submitted via this website, whether by email or other means, will be used solely by UPHAR FOUNDATION and will not be disclosed to any third parties. If you wish to view, amendment or delete your personal data please contact us.
Fundraising and Donor Privacy Policies & Procedures
UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION is a Non Governmental Organization committed to the empower the weaker section of Society. All donations solicited on behalf of the NGO shall be used to further this mission and follow the policies and procedures outlined below.
- Fundraising Policy
Funds shall be solicited in a respectful manner and without pressure. All third parties not directly affiliated with UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION who wish to solicit funds on behalf of the agency must acquire written permission from the UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION development office prior to beginning any fundraising activities. Donor-designated restrictions on contributions shall be honored.UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION is a Non Governmental Organization registered under The Society Act, 21/1860 and contributions made to the NGO are tax exempted to the fullest extent of the law. Written tax receipts shall be issued for all donations. At the beginning of each calendar year UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION shall provide its donors with written documentation of all tax deductible gifts received during the prior calendar year.
- Fundraising Procedures
Upon receipt, all monetary donations shall be forwarded to the accounting department for coding and recording purposes. After funds have been accounted for by the appropriate accounting staff, a written transmittal, check copies, cash receipts, and any other correspondence accompanying the donation shall be circulated through the development department. Donations are acknowledged by the development department. All monetary donations are recorded and deposited according to accounting procedures. All donor-designated restrictions shall be communicated to the accounting department so that they may be recorded and governed appropriately. All requests for donors to remain anonymous shall be honored by flagging the gift in the donor database as appropriate. All in-kind gifts that are accepted by UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION shall be recorded and acknowledged according to development and accounting procedures.
Any information supplied to UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION by donors will be used solely to fulfill their donation and shall not be shared for any reason unless permission is granted by the donor to share such information. All requests to remain anonymous shall be honored. UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION does not sell or share donor lists. Donors who supply UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION with their postal address or email address may be contacted periodically for solicitation purposes and/or with information regarding upcoming events. All donors have the option of being placed on a “once-a-year” mailing list which grants UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION permission to contact them only once per year. Donors may request to be permanently removed from UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION’s mailing list by contacting us via email, phone or postal mail. All requests to be removed from UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION’s mailing list shall be honored. Donors who supply UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION with their telephone number shall only be contacted by telephone regarding donations they have made.
UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION does not participate in Telephonic fundraising activities.
- If donor feels that, he/she made an error in donation amount/purpose or any other parameter, kindly let UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION know about such error as early as possible by emailing details at email@example.com. We will try to resolve the issue in the appropriate manner.
- Donations given to UPHAR HIMAYAT ALL RELIGION FOUNDATION are allocated to the respective work/task appropriated by If you wish to cancel the donation, kindly let us know within 24 hours.